Financial Advisor Career Opportunity:
- You have the ability to control your own time and schedule
- You have the opportunity to engage and help prospects every single day.
- You sell products that are truly needed.
- You’re in a position of leadership.
- Income protection is a powerful promise.
- You are able to meet a variety of client needs.
- You get to exercise empathy every day.
- Selling insurance is a true service business.
What is a Financial Advisor?
Advisors are responsible for protecting their clients against future financial hardship.
Financial advisors assist people who are facing the challenges of life such as retirement, disability, long-term care needs, or death. We help people address the problems these life events inevitably create.
Our task is to focus on these issues, the needs and dreams of our prospects and clients, and to devise the best ways to fulfill their goals and dreams. When we do this, our relationships with clients become meaningful to them and us, and we all benefit.
- Advisors are responsible for protecting their clients against future financial hardships.
- Advisors must calculate how much insurance coverage a client needs.
- Advisors assist individuals with the purchase of insurance policies.
- Advisors help people find the best coverage plans to suit their needs.